Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician
36867192

I have a 89 xjs with 55k when the brakes are applied the car

Customer Question

I have a 89 xjs with 55k when the brakes are applied the car pulls to the left. I replaced the rubber hoses. there is no fluid going to the right front caliber.I removed the lines at the abs there is no fluid coming out of the right wheel port. I removed the abs from the master cylinder and the fluid is coming out of all the ports on the master. Can i take apart the abs and see what is plugged or am I asking for more problems
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 3 months ago.

I highly recommend that you do not attempt to service the ABS unit ,This unit is non serviceable, and must be replaced as a unit when there is a malfunction,Tampering with this unit is extremely dangerous and can result in the loss of all brake hydraulic pressure without warning causing an accident, Please accept my answer, if you have any further questions I will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers..

Please accept my answer, if you have any further questions I will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.