Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

2009 jaguar xkr. car was on and brake applied noticed a

Customer Question

2009 jaguar xkr. car was on and brake applied noticed a fault or three cut off car tried to start would not start please help Sherard
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
Sounds like we have a voltage issue. I recommend we first started by checking the battery. It is located in the trunk behind the cover towards the front of the vehicle. There is a jump/charge connection in the driver side of the trunk behind the tail light where we can try and charge the battery. Let me know
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's not the battery new battery the cat sensor, brake senor dst light came on everything but no sound no turn over
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
OK we may have a problem with the ABS module. This can cause all the warnings to come on as well as the vehicle not cranking since it loses the brake pressure signal. The system will be difficult to diagnose without a Jag factory tool. We can try disconnecting just the negative battery terminal cable for about half an hour to see if the system will reset. Let me know