Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

I have a 2006 VDP. All the following items quit working at

Customer Question

I have a 2006 VDP. All the following items quit working at once. All door windows, speedometer, interior lights, bezel lights around nav system, air ride system. As an aircraft mechanic I've come to the conclusion it may the body control module. I've looked in the electronic manual and it does not reference where the BCM is location. Any idea's? Yes I've reset the computer.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.
It is very possible we have a failed Front Electronics Module. It is located in the driver side lower kick panel. Please make sure all the connections there are clean and secure. We then need to confirm all the powers and grounds. I will double check the diagram and post a test.