Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Have A 2002 jAGUAR. CAR LOCKED IN REVERSE AND SPED CROSS

Customer Question

Have A 2002 jAGUAR. CAR LOCKED IN REVERSE AND SPED CROSS STREET AND FINALLY STOPPED IN A NEIGBORS LAWN. WE TOOK CAR TO RAY CATENA IN EDISION ,NEW JERSEY THEY TRIED BUT COULD NOT FIND THE PROBLEM. I SEE ON LINE THAT OTHERS HAVE HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM.WE ARE HEATIATE TO DRIVE CAR THAT SAME THING WILL HAPPEN AGAIN AND WE MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY.
*******************8
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

So the car put itself in reverse and then sped away in reverse and you couldnt stop it with the brake?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not want to go thru with this. I was led to believe that I was dealing with Jaguar which I am not. I am advising my credit card company to no process payment.

Ill submit the question to customer service to refund you. Sorry for the confusion.