Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as an Automotive tech

Just bought a 1995 xjr w/ supercharger. My son took it and

Customer Question

Just bought a 1995 xjr w/ supercharger. My son took it and wanted to show out for friends. Car did not come w/transmitter. One of his buddies demo door function to raise all windows and sunroof roof. Now when I get in to drive my windows all seem to raise mysteriously and I can hear a bunch of clicks throughout each door and when I try to lower windows again they raise.
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes. First Jaguar.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to unarm
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Tried to unarm through keyed entry still problem occurs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Ronnie replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If locking and unlocking the door with the key dose not work then try a systems reboot. To do this try disconnecting both battery cables and touching them together for a few seconds and then reconnect them and see if the normal functions return. Give this a try and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be.