Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

The front of my car is low, the compressor is running by the

Customer Question

the front of my car is low, the compressor is running by the nose is not coming up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: other than the nose of the car being lower than the rear thats about it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: not sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.
We most likely have a leak but it could also be a weak compressor. When the compressor is running put your ear to each wheel well and listen for any air or hissing noise as you bounce the vehicle indicating a leak. Let me know.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok I will try that now and let you know
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did as you said but I don't hear any hissing
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.
Was the compressor running when you did this?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it was
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.
OK this is most likely caused by a weak compressor. It will need to be replaced. I would also recommend we check the valve block and reservoir in the trunk under the spare wheel. Make sure the lines and connections are secure.