Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

2004 jaguar xj8 air suspension fault on message center.

Customer Question

2004 jaguar xj8 air suspension fault on message center. looking for a possible cause.
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: ride seems to be ok but it might be riding low. no fluid under car. It takes a few miles of driving for the display to show fault.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Possibly if it isn't to difficult. I took the car to a local repair shop and he replaced the ride sensor. Didn't charge me for it or any labor so if I can nail down the cause I would like him to repair it so he will take compensation for t he time he has in it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: this the same fault code we had a couple of years ago and a battery replacement fixed the problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Does the vehicle height drop down overnight? Is the vehicle too low warning also on?