Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

The restricted preform light on anc check engjnEd light :

Customer Question

The restricted preform light on anc check engjnEd light
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Sometimes I can not accelerate,the engine will buck.The check engine light is on
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Jaguar Mechanic to figure that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes,I had it at Jaguar two times,they did nog fix it. They replaced one coil.After that the computer read out restricted performance and the car bucked
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: It has 45,000 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
What year and model Jag?