Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I called myself cleaning the inside out of the car, I had an emotional moment with the water hose and now my gear box won't lift and turn...and gradually a lot of electronics are beginning to work...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not sure...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: Car is still damp...I disable the battery ever so often...I have all the door open with the car running at the moment.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hello OK if the climate control is working then set it to re circulation and turn it up to full heat with the AC on and close all the doors and windows and run it for at least 30 minutes the AC will dry the air out and the heat will remove the moisture
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hellohow did you get on?