Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

My farthers jaguar x type 2lt diesel 55 plate seems to go

Customer Question

My farthers jaguar x type 2lt diesel 55 plate seems to go into limp mode when you take the revs over 2000 , after stopping and restarting its fine until you go over 2000 revs again , can you help thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hi im kevin whats the service history like ? Has the fuel filter been changed recently ?