Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Fail safe engine mode Jaguar s type 200p JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Fail safe engine mode Jaguar s type 200p
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to a autozone to get a fuze replace they were unsuccesful im not sure what they did but now car is saying fail safe engine mode
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
What fuse were they trying to replace? What year is your S type since it did not come through in the question.