Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as an Automotive tech

Trying to test the power module convertible as the

Customer Question

Trying to test the power module for the convertible as the pump is not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The convertible top doesn't open
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have stated to test the module behind the passenger seat as i have now power to the pump all fuses have continuity
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Ronnie replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with your convertible top concern we are going to need more information please. Need to know the year and model of your Jaguar . Post back with complete information when you can and we can work from there.