Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

Dsc system fault light is on .I have a 2002 jaguar s type JA:

Customer Question

Dsc system fault light is on .I have a 2002 jaguar s type
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No I don't
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Jaguar Mechanic to figure that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My car was towed and the light came on afterwards. It's idling kinda louder than usual and brakes feel funny
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I called and got the codes.they are B1485 and C1280
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Codes are B1485 and C1280
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you just cancel this transaction please
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
Hi,If you are still needing help, I need to get the vin number to pull up the schematics as well as check for any service bulletins
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I no longer need assistance