peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

We have a 2009 XF supercharged with what looks like a leaking

Customer Question

We have a 2009 XF supercharged with what looks like a leaking EGR cooling hose at the back of the engine. Can we replace it without pulling the supercharger? Thanks, Tony
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. My info isnt showing me for sure how these are removed or replaced unfortunately.Generally I look at a repair like this myself and see if I can fit in my tools to remove it and have enough room to work to do this and if not then I remove what is needed to gain access to it to remove and replace any component needed.i apologize as this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If this doesnt help here let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete