peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Jaguar XF Supercharged: Richard I left my window back

Customer Question

Hi Richard
I left my window back driver side opened and it rained a lot. Look like my bluetooth gone, for what i readed. Screen only flash and turn off.. What is replamcents parts i need?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. This all depends on what has gotten wet.Usually it is the electronics that have got wet that need replaced to correct this here.In some cases you can dry them out with a fan running in the vehicle to air dry electronics and this may then allow them to work properly again from there but this doesnt always work.Is this the radio screen that flashed and turned off?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes...its radio screen that flashed and turned off...the land rover in Brazil asked told me there is two parts to be replaced...the bluetooth module and other i dont remember...under driver seat...both are rusty... and cable as conenctor aswell...But they dont want i buy parts outside store and bring then to replace.. So i need know what is this aparts to buy it outside then..
O.k.,did they give you any names for these parts or any part numbers at all by chance?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Looks like me part number 8x23-18c941-ad doesnt work anymore due water rusty;...
Part number 8x23-14d212-aa will fit and relace it correct or only 8x23-18c941-ad will work?
I dont show the exact part numbers here on this but usually only the correct part number for your model will work in your vehicle.It may also need to be programmed after this is replaced in order to operate properly.I believe the only one you can use is 8x23-18c941-ad. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete