Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Jaguar Mechanic
Experience:  Import Training, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Jaguar xj8l: my glove box want open due to the switch want

Customer Question

my glove box want open due to the switch want activate.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Please check the Cabin Fuse "F10" for Voltage on "both sides" with Key ONClick Attachment belowLet me know what you find.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
IF Fuse Voltage + is good, then remove Switch & supply a "brief" Ground (-) to the GREEN wire to see if the Switch is bad