Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

I had a non jaguar dealer replace a windshield and they moved

Customer Question

i had a non jaguar dealer replace a windshield and they moved the rear view mirror of course and now the tilt doesnt work on the stirring column, several lights on the interior roof lights dont work and the car doesnt move out of park
JA: If the interiors stay on the battery will end up draining pretty quickly -- glad you're looking into this with a mechanic. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: could a fuse be blown ....car wont move out of park
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
What year and model Jag? I assume it is a XJ or Xk 1998-2002?