Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician

My son has run off with my 2014 XF I know where the car is

Customer Question

My son has run off with my 2014 XF I know where the car is but I can't find him nor the smart key I thought I was smart by reserving the blade key or valet key on occasions like this but I don't know how to use it and get the car back to me without setting off the alarm or some thing that I have seen an online
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I just want to run out and get it from something happens to it
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just looking online to see how to use the key blade and none of them can get me access to the car to start the car without the smart key
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hi I'm Kevin without smart key there unfortunately is no way to start car the key blade will give you access but will not start car
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Please rate my service