Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

I have a 2001 Jaguar XK8 convertible 4.0L. I am in the process

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Jaguar XK8 convertible 4.0L.
I am in the process of replacing my 02 sensors. What are the 4 sensor types /part numbers and their locations ?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Are you looking for OE part numbers? I assume you are looking to purchase them from the auto parts store, and not the dealer, right? Immediately after your exhaust manifolds on both sides of the engine you have your catalytic converters. One on each side. Just before and just after the converters there is an oxygen sensor. If you would like, I can provide you with a diagram showing them. I can also give you the replacement procedures in a pdf for as inexpensive as allowable if that would help too. Let me know what would help you and I'll do all I can.