peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Jaguar xj6: have a 96 jag i tried to re-program the key fob

Customer Question

have a 96 jag i tried to re-program the key fob now car has no power. replaced the battery still no power.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you havent yet check for any shorted or damaged battery wiring or connections at the battery as well as where the battery cables connect to at the engine and body.If any issues are found they will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete