peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Jaguar xk8: I own a 2005 xk8 convertible ,it is my second

Customer Question

Hi I own a 2005 xk8 convertible ,it is my second and previously I had a 2003 . Both vehicles at around 40 to 50 thousand began to ride rough almost bouncing down the road as opposed to any kind of shock absorber or smoother ride happening .I wanted to know if I am in for an exotic car repair for my exotic car Thanks Gary
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This is usually due to a fault with one or more shocks/struts at fault needing replaced in the suspension system.I have seen these fail before commonly and required replacement for this fault here.If you have not had these checked over to see if these do need replaced this needs done.If these were already checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete