Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

My 2016 cc jaguar will not start JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

My 2016 cc jaguar will not start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My girlfriend was trying to start the car after it was parked all day. It failed to start. I feel like after that they tried many times and now it's locked down
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I just would like for it to do something. I'm tired and she's frustrated
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: It's brand new. Bought this Saturday and has maybe 600 miles on it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
What model Jag? What happens when you try and start it?