Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as an Automotive tech
7276279

It just suddenly won't start. JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

It just suddenly won't start.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Has fuel. Has strong new battery. Drove 10 minutes parked for 10 It started right up then when reverrsing it died suddenly. Now won't start.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Strong normal clicking sound, but like sparks don't catch or no fuel?
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Jaguar Mechanic should know about your Jaguar?
Customer: If it is simple, otherwise no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It briefly says ABS Fault after it won't start.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what your working on, the year and model and engine size of your Jaguar would be helpful. Another thing, in order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, proper fuel pressure and injector pulse at the injectors. If you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking I will see if I can help you determine the cause. Post back when you can and we can work from there.