peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just had the restricted performance light come on .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jaguar Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This can be due to an issue with a lack of fuel due to a restricted fuel filter or weak fuel pump or an issue with a clogged engine air filter needing replaced or even restricted exhaust component at fault.What has to be done from here is to have a scan tool or computer plugged into your model that can read all computers to check the fault codes set with this issue here.Once this has been done any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault.This can be done by most shops or a dealer and diagnosed and repaired as well.In some cases a local parts store like Auto Zone can read out these codes for you for free.If you can get the fault codes setting with this issue here this will help just let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete