Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

I also have a 2004 vanden plas with air susp fault. It happens

Customer Question

i also have a 2004 vanden plas with air susp fault. It happens of and on. now the car is sitting real low on the driver side front and rear. ?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.comThis could be cause by a few different things. If it seems like just the driver side is low we may have a leak in those shocks, faulty height sensor or issues with the circuits. To be sure we will need to have the vehicle scanned with a Jag factory tool which will read the stored fault codes in the air suspension module. In the mean time start the vehicle then open and close the driver door. Listen for the compressor to come on which is located behind the driver front bumper. Then listen for air or hissing noise from each wheel well. Let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok did that . Didn't hear any leaks . Pass side raised up. Drivers side front and rear raise a little . So about 2 inches more clearance on pass side ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.