Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

How do you reset the fuel pump relay on a 2002 x type jaguar

Customer Question

JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Well do you have any ideas since I am asking you ?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jaguar Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is the only question I have at this time ..
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist\there is no re set for the relay it just passes current to the pump. there is a inertia switch under the dash right side kick panel. there is a button on the top that needs to be pushed down. if it is up, push it down. if it is down then it is already reset and you another issue Royplease dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts. the info I provide costs me personally to give to you for your answer Roy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there anything else that would keep the fuel pump from pumping, not able to get the car to start.
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
the pump itself may be seized and not working. did you check the voltage to the pump??? Roy