Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Pearl JA: How can we be of help? Customer: My XKR s

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: How can we be of help?
Customer: My XKR s navigation system do not recognise my location.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes I think so my car has been to the local agents and the whole navigational harness as well as the antennae have been replaced without success.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jaguar Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionFirst, I need the year of your vehicle and then the last 8 of the vin to pull the reset directions if you have not tried resetting. If you have and still no go, then there may be an issue with the antenna or control module and will need to check those