Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

Fuel run low on my xf refulled car will not start JA: The

Customer Question

fuel run low on my xf refulled car will not start
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: turns over will not fire up
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jaguar Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no ty
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hello can you confirm for me if this is the diesel engine ( as I suspect) if so what size and how many miles are on the car and when it was last serviced
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you