Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

2007 S type 3.0 drive cycle reset

Customer Question

2007 S type 3.0 drive cycle reset
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: That's what needs to be done. I want to know how. Thanks
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jaguar Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
I assume you are trying to pass a state emissions inspection? Did you have a check engine light on or a particular fault code?Do you know which drive cycles you are trying to complete?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Correct assumption. Check engine light is off. My mechanic told me to look up drive cycle reset on line and perform the driving procedure myself.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You have just defrauded me out of 26 dolars. I paid 5 dollars for one answer and did NOT subscribe to any other.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Ok there are a few different drive cycles and they can be difficult to complete. I will send them over.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have been charged an additional $26.00 in addition to the $5.00 charge for one question. I did not select a free trial or subscribe. You cancel anytime section doesn't work. I do not subscribe and want my refund.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Ok so you do not want me to post any additional information and want a refund?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes. I want a refund.