Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

How do you replace the fuel pump JA: The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

How do you replace the fuel pump
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: No when i press down on the gas it sralls
JA: What else is going on? Anything else I can tell the Jaguar Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.
Hello. What is the year and model of your Jaguar? I will see if I have access to the fuel pump procedure
Did you still need the repair procedure?