Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

N 2007 jaguar kx. Top won't come down nor will the rear

Customer Question

n 2007 jaguar kx. Top won't come down nor will the rear windows go up!! Top is up right now
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Car was hit in left rear quarter!! I repaired that !! It showed up at my shop n windows were down in rear now trying to figure how to make them work n also the top
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jaguar Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
If there a convertible top not latched warning on? Is the top fully closed?