peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I have a 2004 Jag X-type. I 't have a fuse box diagram

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Jag X-type. I don't have a fuse box diagram and need to know which/where is the fuse used for the front fog lights?? Thank you
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In your power distribution fuse panel there is a fuse fuse #2 which is a 15 amp fuse that powers the fog lamps.Make sure this fuse is o.k. and replace as needed.Looks like it is the second fuse on the top row from the front of the vehicle in this under hood fuse panel.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
The fuse is # ***** (15 amp) in the engine compartment fuse box.

I see someone else has posted over what I posted here with the same response.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete