Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

My name is ***** *****. I own a 1996 Jaguar xj6..recently I

Customer Question

Hi Richard my name is ***** *****. I own a 1996 Jaguar xj6..recently I had oxygen sensor replaced after check engine light being on. The light is off, but I went to inspection and they said obd is not ready. CAT/EVA/AIR are flashing red with obd reader. They told me the car has to go thru a driving cycle. Not sure what the exact cycle entails.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is all the info I know at the moment, sorry.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jaguar Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Each monitor has its own drive cycle. I will send over the info for each. Are all the other monitors set to ready?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All the other monitors show Green