peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I have a Jaguar 2007 XK convertible. Both seats 't move in

Customer Question

I have a Jaguar 2007 XK convertible. Both seats don't move in any direction. Both stopped working at the same time. There is no sound or anything. Fuses seem good. Is there a relay problem possibly , and if so , where is it located?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

At your battery junction box fuse panel check for the 175 amp fuse F and make sure it is o.k.This fuse powers the smaller fuses that power the seat components.If this fuse is blown it needs replaced.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you tell me exactly where the battery junction fuse box is located ? There is 3 locations for fuses in my car.

This is under the hood and is either in the fuse panel shown below or near it in a smaller fuse panel.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete