peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I changed out my battery reset everything and all is ok

Customer Question

I changed out my battery reset everything and all is ok except for the seats they will not move hear the motor on them press the button and nothing happens what couldl be the problem
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done is to check all fuses in all fuse panels to see if any fuses had shorted out causing this here.If a fault is found with any fuses at all the affected fuses will need replaced.In some cases replacing the battery can cause a voltage surge which can cause a fuse to short out causing this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete