Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I need instructions on how to remove the rear bumper cover

Customer Question

I need instructions on how to remove the rear bumper cover of my 2004 XJ8 to replace one of the parking sensors.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jaguar. The Jaguar Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need illustrations that show how the rear bumper cover comes off the car
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I am.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: The internet provides limited instructions. I'm looking for more info or even a video.
JA: Is there anything else the Jaguar Mechanic should be aware of about your Jaguar?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jaguar Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Click on the link.