Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have a 2000 S Type Jaguar, do I have to remove the

Customer Question

I have a 2000 S Type Jaguar, do I have to remove the steering wheel to replace the turn signal switch.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. Yes, the steering wheel has to come off to replace the combination switch, (turn signal switch).

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks