Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have an 06 S type which is going ito limp mode. Has

Customer Question

I have an 06 S type which is going ito limp mode. Has happened 3 times already. We fix what the code says is the problem and within 24 hours it comes up with a new code that it says is the problem Fix that and it comes up with a new problem that puts it into limp mode any ideas what the real problem it. Slightly over 100,000n miles. Started about a week ago.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Clayso replied 10 months ago.

Hi James, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.

Which codes were and are setting?

What all parts have been replaced?

Also does this vehicle have the V-6, V-8 or the super charged V-8 cylinder engine?

Let me know

Thanks