Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Wow, ok cool. and I have an 2002 jaguar s type v6 3.0 just

Customer Question

Customer: wow, ok cool. my name is ***** ***** I have an 2002 jaguar s type v6 3.0 just replaced the intake manifold gaskets and now the car is making a bubbling noise and sounds like its struggling to stay running
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: had to replaced the spark plugs on passenger sides, and i had to replace the upper radiator hose. could you give me some guidance on what kind of troubleshooting information that would be helpful
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jaguar Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is a bit?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what happened to within 10 min lol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in addition the engine keeps revving the RPMs between .5 - 1.0 RPMs just bouncing
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Start the engine and see if you can hear any air or hissing noise. This would indicate a vacuum.leak. Check to make sure all hoses are secure and nothing is loose or dislodged. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yea i just came back in from figuring it out.1) on i forgot to put coolant back in it, lost a lot from changing the upper hose. and 2) absolutely correct. i could hear it hissing. took about 15min to find the leak. i must of tour a hole in it when taking the hose out.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Let me know if you need anything else.