Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Fuel tranducer keeps
, Fuel Transducer keeps going out

Customer Question

Customer: Walt Fuel tranducer keeps
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Fuel Transducer keeps going out ,it seems it has this problem if I drive it hard, shortly afterwards it fails.It fills the plenum with gas and wont start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jaguar Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

What year and model Jag?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll get back with you tomorrow to give you the fault code , I don't remember what it was, but check engine stay on. It comes back shortly after cleared .
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok also get me your VIN. Code may be a P0191