Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

2011 jaguar xf when i start it up my can in morning and

Customer Question

2011 jaguar xf when i start it up my can in morning and don't warm up the engine proper and press gas to fly my car it's showes on my meter that performance restricted and engine light comes on and after couple hours when i start my car again engine light don't come on and everything works normal than.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

So the problem only occurs when the engine is cold? How many miles on your vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only when it's cold it got 93000 KM.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

OK we may have a problem with one or more fuel injectors as this will usually cause the issue when cold. It also could be a small air leak so we should make sure all the intake and vacuum tubing is secure. To be sure we will need to have the vehicle scanned for the stored fault codes. A Jag factory tool is needed to do this but we can try a generic OBD II scan tool available at your local parts store that can be used to read the codes. Let me know.