Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

What is p1111 p0327
, my jaguar s type v8 2003 my

Customer Question

Customer: what is p1111 p0327
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my jaguar s type v8 2003 my performakncce
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jaguar Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

The code P1111 is a readiness code telling us the ECM has completed a drive cycle. This will not cause any issues. The code P0327 is most likely the cause of your problem. That code is of the knock sensor on bank 1. That is on the passenger side of the engine. The knock sensor is under the intake but the electrical connector is clipped to the top. It is a two wire black connector.