Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as an Automotive tech
7276279

S type 2000 I already have access to the main fuel pump but

Customer Question

For jaguar s type 2000 I already have access to the main fuel pump but I seems like it's bolted down in the tank. Or stuck. How do I remove it???
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Once the ring is removed raise the top and hold it aside, there are two clips on each side of the fuel pump that hold the body in place, you need to release them , once you release them the body slides up and out. See step 15 in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the steps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20pump%20Dec%2012.pdf