Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

You helped me a few days ago i replaced intake gaskets as

Customer Question

you helped me a few days ago i replaced intake gaskets as you suggested and after a about 20 miles the reduced performance message returned
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Did you scan the vehicle again to see what the sores fault codes were? What exact gaskets did you replace?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Have replaced upper and Lowe intake and both choke orings on the back of the intake can't rescan codes customer took car
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Ok we need to see if the lean codes returned. Did you check that rubber elbow under the lower intake? We also should check the fuel pressure as well. Let me know.

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. Your question is still open on my end since it has not been rated yet. Let me know if you need anything else.