Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

, I have 2004 jag and I can't unlock the doors. The

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Richard,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have 2004 jag and I can't unlock the doors. The battery is dead and when I placed the key into the driver side door it will not turn to unlock the door. Do you have any ideas how I can unlock the driver side door ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jaguar Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok, I'm willing to wait for a few minutes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

What model Jag?