Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

, 2015 Jaguar FX 3.0 Sport AWD 5,500 miles. Vibration I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Richard,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2015 Jaguar FX 3.0 Sport AWD 5,500 miles. Vibration I can feel through my body at speeds above 55 mph. Wheel/tires just rotated and highspeed balanced, no change.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jaguar Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

Were the wheels and tires road forced balanced? Was this done at the dealer? Can I have your VIN?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the wheels and tires were road force balanced. No, it was done by a reseller, Toy Barn, Dublin Ohio.
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
SAJWJ0FF1F8U57849 .
2015 JAGUAR XF AWD
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok I suspect the problem is the tires. We do not really see alot of drivetrain issues on these but yes that is a possibility. The reason I suspect we have tire issues is because the vehicle original build date was 10/2014 and the original date of sale was 12/1/2014. Not sure when you purchased it and with how many miles but with only 5500 miles the vehicle had to be sitting and not driven much which usually causes flat spotting on the tires.