Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as an Automotive tech
7276279

I have replaced the battery. The Jaguardealer says it is

Customer Question

I have replaced the battery. The Jaguardealer says it is probably the module. How can I disable thismodule?
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car is not able tomove. I have pulled the F35 and F52 circuit breakers and that seems to do nothing. The Jagdeale rsaid the module will run around 1000$. A little pricy. So can I disable the module or at least how do Ireplace it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I get the answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget the live phone call. I pressed the wrong button. Where do I see the answers?
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what type of problem you are having, what module are you referring to? Post back and explain what type of problem you are having and I will try and help you figure this out.