Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Camt find fuel line under tamk to disconnect trying to

Customer Question

Camt find fuel line under tamk to disconnect trying to remove fuel pump
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cant pull right side of tank out cant find lines under car that wont allow tank to slide out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You will definitely need to remove the lines from underneath before the tank will come out. Otherwise the lines will be damaged. They are a little difficult to remove since they are located just above the rear differential. Locate the fuel filter on the driver side frame rail then follow the lines towards the center. You will need a tool to disengage the quick disconnect fitting.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance. The question is still open on my end since it has not been rated. If satisfied please submit a positive rating. Thanks.