sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Again this is, still asking you if we fix my jaguar that

Customer Question

again this is sam, still asking you if we fix my jaguar that appears on the newly installed cluster security failed, can you help me program thru phone
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/jaguar/9bd79-jaguar-type-again-sam-asking-fix.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The instrument cluster is what controls the PATS system. When you put the key in the ignition the instrument cluster reads the key and has to validate it before the engine will start. If the cluster was replaced then the key will need to be programmed to it using a scan tool before the engine will start.