Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

I have a 2000 Jaguar XJ8, in the trunk fuse box, no power to

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Jaguar XJ8 , in the trunk fuse box , no power to relay # ***** fuel pump and fuses 7 and 8 no power . I checked the fuel pump shut off under the passenger kick panel and it had not kick and it did not need to be reset . Question is what powers the system back to the rear fuse box , I need power to fuses 7 and 8 and relay number 4 . I have overloaded my brain and the drivers handbook was helpful but no wiring diagram . Help , me ( please ) !
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Fuse #7 will get power from the relay. Remove the relay and make sure we have power to pin 1 and 3 of the relay socket connector. If so then jump pin 3 to 5 and see if we have power to fuse 7. Do this with the ignition on. Let me know.